krdrt5367 Forum

Be sure to check out the Game FAQs and the Forum FAQs. Register before you can post or view certain forums. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

XomView 3.0 coming soon reached WB, WRev and W:CW. [By AlexBond]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AlexBond got another one to an old toys - Worms Blast. It turns out there is also a 3D model. XomView had to update and now it appeared a button WB. Resources game Worms Blast open 100%. Export does not work yet, but I think in the future it will be...

I finally succumbed to the format of XImage in Worms Revolution. Turns out they used the method of texture compression DXT1 and DXT5. But this is not as surprising as the fact that the worms Worms 3D support compressed textures to the level of DXT3! The compressed texture has a size of 6 to 10 times smaller than the original! So imagine your heed screens features an updated XomView 2.9.9.3, the public likely will release version 3.0 already.

Nor, for that matter, then write another piece of news, XomView 3.0 opened Worms Clan Wars! And one of the new weapons - Winged Monkey of Oz, I do not know what she was doing in the game, but the campaign steals hearts.

Creating: AlexBond, Here, Here 2, Here 3, 01.10.2013 - 07.10.2013
Beta version programs!

View user profile http://krdrt5367.darkbb.com
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Image beta version of programs in XomView 3.0:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum